Vertikal operates under its standard Terms and Conditions for the hiring of plant (2020). In essence, we expect the equipment hired to yourselves to be returned in the condition it was received in.
You as our customer would therefore be liable for any damage or replacement cost of stolen equipment.
To ensure that you are covered, please make sure your insurance policy states you have 'Hired in Plant Insurance'. We will also require a copy of this cover for our own records.
If you don't have your own Hired in Plant Insurance, it is a requirement for the hirer to take on Vertikal's V Guard Cover, which will be charged at an additional 15% of the hire rate.
INCLUDED in this Cover
- Repairable damage to equipment
- Accidental damage
- Accidental loss
- Loss of hire revenue during the repair downtime
- Loss of hire revenue during the total loss claim, in the period after the excess has been received
EXCLUSIONS to this Cover
- Theft by the hirer
- Over spray and paint spillage
- Third party claimants
- Damage due to lack of daily maintenance checks
- Damage due to hot working environments
- Chemical damage
- Hazardous and/or corrosive powder damage
- Deliberate/malicious damage, vandalism
- Standard Compulsory Excess | £500 + VAT per item
- For Theft/Total Loss | £1000 + VAT per item
View our IPAF Member Certification here: